- WARMCEL’s airflow resistance is higher than glass fibre insulation, and it offers easy void-free installation meaning greatly improved airtightness.
- Using WARMCEL reduces need for expensive (and maintenance-requiring) green technology to meet Part L targets. It makes sense to look to building fabric / passive measures first!
- WARMCEL requires far less expensive membranes than other insulations.
- WARMCEL benefits from PYC insulation’s 19 years worth of installation experience, and has on knowledge and training to an approved installer network.
- WARMCEL offers the option of off-site fabrication
- WARMCEL’s high insulation values mean Part L targets can be met with standard wall thicknesses.
- WARMCEL has unbeatable environmental credentials.